Quick Shop Update: How the recent Coronavirus Outbreak could impact our shop and your orders?
We would like to provide a quick update onto how the coronavirus would impact our shop and how it would mean for your orders.
Great news is that the coronavirus pandemic in Hong Kong where our studio is located had not be on the top 10 list among other countries and cities based on the Worldometer Statistics. Most of the coronavirus cases in Hong Kong are mostly imported cases and the community spread has been declining as we are all taking top safety precautions in Hong Kong as we all experienced the traumatic SARS outbreak decades ago that killed closed to 800 Hong Kong people. And China's new coronavirus cases are on a sharp decline this week. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
(March 17, 2020, Source: Worldometers.info)
Bad News is that the coronavirus is still thriving in Europe such as in Britain, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Spain, and many more European countries. While most of our European customers are located in London/ UK, we will continue to try out best to deliver our goods to you as much as we can and a slight delay than normal may be expected. The WHO officially announced that this coronavirus is officially a pandemic, "大流行", that is a disease that is prevalent around the entire world.
What that would mean for our customers?
Our customers will be expected be spending a lot of money on daily supplies and necessities and be staying home more often than usual. Are you getting used to the long lines at the grocery stores in your neighborhood? Are you trying to buy more hand sanitizers, hand soaps, toilet paper, frozen meats, and canned food at your supermarkets? Is your company asking you to work from home from now on? Is your firm asking you to limit your hours from full time to part time only? Are you spending more time on watching your YouTube channels and other movies/ online video subscriptions? We all hope that this situation is only temporary and that things will get better soon!
What we can offer for you?
We can offer easy, safe, and accessible pleasant online shopping and more entertainment on our blogs, newsletters, and fun videos for you. Don't forget to check out and subscribe our YouTube channel.
Updated on March 16, 2020
No worries, we got very prepared for this coronavirus virus to ensure a high level of safety.
Quick Shop Update: How the recent Coronavirus Outbreak would impact our shop
We would like to provide a quick update onto how the coronavirus pandemic would impact our shop and how it would mean for your orders in more detail below.
Old Information: For customers who wish to order our men's and ladies' shoes such as winter boots, sneakers, and high heels, we sincerely apologize that they would be paused at the moment. Luckily, we already deactivated all our listings for men's and ladies shoes before any new orders came in. The reason why is because we have most of our shoes produced/ shipped from China, except some flip flops, and our shoe factory in China is currently closed. At the moment, we still have not received any notifications onto when the shoe factory would reopen. If you are interested in any of our shoes, you can reach out to us about which shoes you like to order if you saw them on Pinterest/ Facebook. We can send you a checkout link once the shoe factory reopens as soon as possible.
(Updated March 25, 2020) Our men's shoes and women's shoes are back in stock again, you can feel free to purchase our shoes today. Our production partners were closed for around three months since the last Chinese New Year, but they now reopened again. Feel free to order as many shoes are you need starting today!
See all shoes here
If you are curious if you can contract the coronavirus if you order packages from China, please check on the link below and learn more. The answer from the World Health Organization states that it's "highly unlikely" as it take a long time to transport a package from China to your residence if you live in the US. Read more here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/04/go-ahead-open-that-package-coronavirus-doesnt-spread-by-mail/
The reason why is because we have most of our shoes produced/ shipped from China, except some flip flops, and our shoe factory in China is currently still closed. At the moment, we still have not received any notifications onto when the shoe factory would reopen. Update as of March 16, 2020. (Our factory in China is slowly resuming service but we are still not offering shoes yet until it's finally ready.) If you are interested in any of our shoes, you can reach out to us about which shoes you like to order if you saw them on Pinterest/ Facebook. We can allow you to pre-order with a refundable USD$100 deposit and send you a checkout link once the shoe factory reopens as soon as possible.
Our company is all about health and wellness so we treat all hygiene and the quality of our products very seriously. Your health and safety is very important to us and we also need to protect our workers at the factory as well. So, we really appreciate your patience.
Currently, over 95% of our products on our shop are proudly Made in the USA/ Europe so we can continue to run normally as usual. Moving forward, we would focus on developing our products that are Made in the USA and Europe as well as the situation in China still become uncertain. Updated as of March 17, 2020, if you are a US customer, it's very likely that your item will be made in the USA other than from our EU factory. As the situation from the EU remain highly uncertain, we will continue to manufacture our goods in the USA for our US customers in order to avoid unnecessary delays.
The gift wrapping option was available these past couple of months, but we are putting a hold on it for a while as some of our gift wrapping service is performed in Hong Kong. We are unable to provide the gift wrapping service for our customers as some of the packages are going to be delayed longer than usual at customs. So, all your packages will be either delivered from China, EU, or the USA directly to your doorsteps to ensure a high level of safety.
Some of our factories in China recently reopened and resumed its production, but we are not sure if they would be closed down again as there's uncertainty. So, we highly recommend you to shop for items that clearly said they are made in the USA/ EU in the meantime to ensure the delivery. Such as our US/ EU-made luxury men's, kids, women's, and youth's leggings remain relatively unaffected by the recent coronavirus epidemic in China.
Just for your information. Here's the list of the products that are made in China from our shop that are temporarily unavailable. We already deactivated most of these listings that are imported from China. However, please reach out to us if you have any concerns.
- Men's Bomber Jacket
- Heart Shape Mug
- Polyester Blanket
- Hooded Blanket
- Women's Briefs
- Men's Boxer Briefs
- Women's Canvas Boots
- Men's Canvas Boots
- Crew Socks
- Women's Vintage Swimsuit
- Women's Classic One-Piece Swimsuit
- Women's Platform Heels
- Women's One-piece Swimsuit
- Women's Bikini Swimsuit
- Unisex Fabric Backpack
- Unisex Classic Backpack
- Unisex Casual Shoulder Backpack
- Women's High Heels
- Women's High Top Sneakers
- Men's High Top Sneakers
- Women's Sneakers
- Men's Sneakers
- School Backpack
Check out our products that are currently not known to be severely affected by the conronavirus as they are Made in the USA/ EU and deliver straight to your doorsteps in the USA/ EU.Women's Long Yoga Pants
Women's Yoga Shorts
Women's Casual Leggings
Women's Capri Yoga Pants
Youth's Swimsuits - Girls
Kid's Long Sleeves
Kid's Leggings/ Yoga Pants
Infant Long Sleeve Bodysuits
Infant Short Sleeve Bodysuit
Baby/ Toddler Bibs
Kid's Swimsuits - Girls
Finally, some tips to keep yourself healthy and safe from the flu if you are living in the infected regions.
Last but not least, if you are living in countries such as Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Japan, UK, USA, in parts of the world where the coronavirus is affecting your every day life. We wish you take safety precaution against the coronavirus pandemic.
Here are some quick tips for you:
- You want to be constantly washing your hands if needed, and refrain from touching your eyes and your face if unnecessary.
- It's important to wear a face surgical masks, surgical gloves, and protective eye wear when you are outside.
- Try to use hand sanitizers and wash your hands before putting on or removing your face masks. Put your face masks in a clean paper envelope between uses and do not reuse any disposable surgical masks after 1 day of full use or when it's contaminated.
- Try to refrain from unnecessary social gatherings if not needed to avoid cross infections in social groups.
- Try not to eat outside and try to cook at home instead as a lot of people may get infected while dining out with friends and family.
- At last, most of the office workers were asked to work from home for the past 3 weeks now and schools are closed since last January in Hong Kong where our design studio is based currently. Schools are scheduled to reopen in this April in Hong Kong but there's still lots of uncertainty.
- Try not to repeat wearing the same clothing after the clothes been worn for 1 day if possible.
- Get a nice 30 min. warm shower and wash your hair and body thoroughly when you enter you house/ apartment after work/ leaving your home.
- Do not wear your shoes inside your apartment and clean your shoes after you get into your house.
- If you are a lady with long hair, try to tie up your hair when heading out to reduce the amount of bacteria that can stick on your hair and enter your system.
- If you are low on surgical face masks, try to stay indoors at home as much as you can to avoid contamination/ contact with the virus. We know this is really difficult as there's global shortage on surgical face masks. Our staffs are also working from home at the moment.
These are just general recommendations, you are welcome to make your own modifications to suit your lifestyle.
We will not be likely to provide any gift wrapping service and your US-made or EU-made products will not be shipped to Hong Kong and delivered to you as of this March, 2020, so your orders would deliver faster and should not be severely affected by the epidemic.
However, just as general safety recommendation, we recommend everyone to wash hands before and after touching any packages, and properly wash or clean the item before using, when ordering anything from the internet just for extra protection. This is because the packages can be passed down by many hands during the shipping and delivery process.
Hope you all stay happy, clean, and healthy this winter flu season. And we sincerely wish that this coronavirus flu virus would be leaving soon and more people can find cure and recover from this disease.
Comments down below if you have any constructive feedback about this product line and let us know which outfit is your favorite. Don't forget to sign up for our newsletters down below to get up to 10% off your next purchase.
Disclaimer: While we make sure to provide fun content on this blog, we are not a professional and are not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may occur in connection any information contained here. These topics or opinions do not represent our company's stance. These blogs contain affiliations to promote our products. You read our blog at your own risks and you need to consult a professional if you need professional help.
- 11 Best Leopard Print Shoes & Accessories For You / A Loved One This Christmas?
- 7 Bestselling Sleeveless Floral and Animal Print Dresses For Women this Christmas?
- 5 Hot Tips for Plus Size Women's Fashion-How to look skinnier and Embrace your sexy curves?
- Got any kid's yoga pants for Kids Yoga?
- 9 Pieces of Gay Men's Boxer & Briefs Sexy Underwear that Gay Men LOVE!
- Quick Shop Update: How the Coronavirus Outbreak could impact our shop
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO READ
- 12 Top Mother's Day Gift Ideas 2019 - Tote Bags, Weekender Overnight Bags, Shoes, Heels, Sneakers, Accessory Pouches and more...
- 10 Things We Need For Our Daily Yoga Practice Designed in the USA just for you!
- Brand New Year! Brand New Me! My New Year's Resolution 2019! 15 Holiday Gifts to give to a loved one!
- Huge Valentine's Day Gift for Her Sales - Intimate Lingerie, Bras, and more for Cool Girls
- Top 3 Must Have Pet Accessories for Any New Dog/ Cat Moms and Dads