Fall Infant Long Sleeve Bodysuit, Classic Fit Baby's Clothes - Made in UK (UK Size: 6M-24M)
|Sleeve length, in||9||9||9||10|
Fall Infant Long Sleeve Bodysuit, Autumn Fall Print Soft Cotton Infant Long Sleeve Bodysuit - Made in United Kingdom (UK Size: 6M-24M)
The smallest ones will look awesome in this super comfortable soft cotton fall orange red floral print baby's long sleeve bodysuit. Excellent print to make pretty design last. This item is designed in the USA and made and shipped from the United Kingdom, England (U.K.).
- Pattern: Floral Print
- Pattern Designer: Heidi Kimura
- Colors: red, orange, green, white
- Series: Floral Print
This is a 100% brand new, made to order item.
Estimated Production Time: 2.09 business days
Estimated Delivery Time:
- UK to UK: 2-3 business days
- UK to Europe: 10-20 business days
- UK to Everywhere else: 10-30 business days
***ALL SALES ARE FINAL + NON-REFUNDABLE ***
NO CANCELLATIONS/ REFUNDS/ RETURNS/ EXCHANGES
All products are made to order and are fulfilled to be delivered automatically.
Our shop is not going to be liable if our customer did not read/ comply with our policies after a purchase is made.
Secured checkout with most major credit cards such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Credit Cards.
We also accept convenient Express PayPal Checkouts.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: email@example.com
All Heidikimurart Artworks, Designs, Illustrations, Images are Copyright © 2019 by Heidi Kimura Art™
Share this Product
Frequently Asked Questions (General FAQs)
1. Do you ship worldwide?
2. When will my order ship?
3. Where are some of our European fulfillment centers located?
4. Why is my shipping label in euros?
5. Does FedEx ship to PO Boxes?
6. Why is my product out of stock?
- the manufacturer has low quantities of the product,
- they're located further from us,
- the item has suddenly been discontinued.
7. Where can European locations orders ship to?
Our Europe location may fulfill orders being shipped to the following countries:
Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.*
Worldwide: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Qatar, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominica, Greenland, Jamaica, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ghana, Kenya, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia.*
*This list will expand to include other countries over time!
You may be surprised to see some countries on this list! Remember that we'll route orders with the goal of getting your order to the destination the fastest.
8. What if the order is lost in the mail?
It would also be good to double check that you got in touch with their local post office to try locating the lost order.
Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was "delivered" but you haven't received it, we won't take responsibility and reship that order. In that case, any replacements for all the product costs, taxes, shipping costs..etc. would have to be at your expense.
9. How can I check the status of an order?
10. How do you package frames?
11. How are your products packaged for shipment?
12. What if the recipient's address was wrong?
13. Are the packaging materials recyclable?
14. How long does it take for my order to be processed?
Fulfillment: Standard fulfillment time is around 2-7 business days. Once your order has been fulfilled and left our building you will receive a notification with shipping information if applicable. Depending on the circumstances and inventory levels, it may take longer than usual. Don’t fret, though! All of the big LA wholesale factories are practically in our backyard, including American Apparel. This means it’s super easy to keep stocked and minimizes wait time for you and your customers!
Shipping: You have several shipping options to choose from - they can range from within 1-8 business days (10-30 business days for international orders) depending on the courier and level of service you select.
15. What's the average transit time for European shipments within the EU?
Keep in mind that on average orders shipped to EU destinations can be delivered even faster!
16. Who pays the customs duties & taxes?
Customs agencies often calculate duties/fees based on the declared retail price.
Heidi Kimura Art LLC doesn't currently offer a way to display paid VAT or a VAT ID on shipping labels or packing slips.
With Heidi Kimura Art LLC live shipping rates, orders to Canada generate an Int'l Economy Duties paid with tracking option (4-8 business days after fulfillment). This method can be useful for tracking packages so that they're less likely to get lost in the mail.
17. How can I check the status of my order?
18. Can I cancel or change my order?
19. Can I change or update my shipping address?
20. I haven’t received an order confirmation email
21. Why was my order canceled?
22. Why wasn’t my order authorized?
23. Can I track my order?
24. I haven’t received my order
If you cannot track your package using the tracking link provided in the shipment notification email and the estimated delivery time has passed, or if the tracking link or information states that the package was delivered but you haven’t received it, please contact us here.
25. Item missing from order
26. Problem with item
27. Do you accept returns or cancellations/ offer refunds or exchanges?
28. How will COVID-19 affect my orders?
This should cover most of your concerns, but if you still have questions, please contact us here.
(We will try our best to get back to you within 1-3 business days)
Enjoy your shopping today!
Sign up for our email list for more updates and promo codes!