Our goal of this yoga journal or yoga blog is to create high quality yoga philosophy content and create a friendly community of people who love yoga and meditation.
Today's yoga / meditation class is about trusting your gut. (You can click on each image to check out.)
There are many medical researches that show that our gut can react more quickly than our overall body and our head. So, the gut is actually the first point of response we get when we react to a certain situation/ environment/ a person. Haven't you experienced a time when you received a bad job offer from a low budget firm that no one from the industry has heard of. The company seemed to produce work that's below par. You weren't sure if you should take on the offer and take such an expensive risky move and relocate for the job because the pay seemed decent but with no basic health insurance. Plus, the working conditions and locations weren't that great either? Your gut tells you that something is off, and may not pay off in the long run. And you don't know what you should do?
Or, it could be as simple as to decide whether or not you should eat that ice-cream bar or just eat a fresh apple for dessert tonight after a long day of work. Would you rather eat that ice-cream bar and put your long term health at risk or an apple that can be better for your health in the long run? Your gut is always telling you what's right, or better for you to do instead. It's your guarding angel and shield you from dangers of the world.
Through our experiences to different life situations, we can collection a pattern of behavior, or simply put, a certain vibe along the way. Always listen to the little tiny whispers in your ears, trust your own instincts. It's not always about following your heart or your mind. We should all follow our gut first because our gut can tell us more than our mind/ heart.
The gut. The gut is the voice from our soul. It's the little tiny whispers from your soul. Follow your intuition and your gut because they will lead you to making your best judgements while you are on your way to achieving your dreams.
So, how do yoginis and yogis find your way to get closer to trusting in our gut instincts? Yes, you are right. It's through meditation.
(You can click on each image to check out.)
Our 20 minute Morning Routine:
To meditate is to be non-reactive to the things or people or the noise that's surrounding you. If you are a Christian, that's like praying to God to receive wisdom and guidance. If you are a yogi, you meditate just to calm down. It doesn't always have to be an overly religious act as it's just a way to calm down and sort out the priorities in your life before you start out your day.
This is how we like to meditate as yogis and yoginis:
16 Ways to Meditate at Home
- Put on your casual leggings or yoga pants
- Wear yoga bra with your yoga tees and tanks
- Clear out the clutter and make room for your yoga mat.
- Spread out a nice yoga mat on the floor in your living room.
- Sit on a block/ a pillow if you have one.
- Close your eyes and cross your legs.
- Rest your palms on your thighs.
- Press your palms down to feel more grounded.
- Open your palms up to receive more energies.
- Play some meditation on your phone app.
- Enjoy your zen time and get in touch with your soul.
- Think of 10 things you feel grateful for.
- Think of 1 person you want to dedicate this practice to today. It can be a loved one, your husband/ wife/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ your mom/ your dad/ your best friends/ or your pet..etc.
- Think of 1 thing you can't control and think of all the traumatic events in your life that you need to forgive, take the lesson and let go of. Exhale and let go of your past, and Inhale in your future and all the good things that are supposed to come into your life.
- Pray for the world and the ones who are less fortunate than you. It could be the people suffering in war or the people suffering in famine and incurable diseases.
- Remind yourself how fortunate you are at this stage of your life and that you are enough. You tried enough and you are good enough. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
- Use these yoga mats, yoga pants, bras, tees & tanks and jump start your yoga journey and get more mental clarity today. (You can click on each image to check out.)
- Check out our yoga artwork if you haven't already~ Hang some yoga art at your meditation room area in your house/ apartment today. (: (You can click on each image to check out.)
Comment Down below and share your early morning routines today for a chance to receive up to 10% off your next purchase on selected items.
Disclaimer: While we make sure to provide fun content on this blog, we are not a professional and are not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may occur in connection any information contained here. These topics or opinions do not represent our company's stance. These blogs contain affiliations to promote our products. You read our blog at your own risks and you need to consult a professional if you need professional help.
Are you a social media content creator or influencer, a fashion or fitness blogger who loves to write and promote different brands? Sign Up for our Brand Ambassador Affiliate Program Today! Limited spots available. You may earn some side income while promoting our products on your blogs, YouTube channels, or even Instagram pages.
Just a side note, if you are interested in hosting a new domain for your WordPress blog or eCommerce website, Check Out Bluehost Today.
Bluehost is one of the largest and most reliable professional web hosting partner you can find in the marketplace. Bluehost is powering Over 2 Million Websites Worldwide. From shared hosting, to your very own dedicated server, Bluehost can help you bring your websites to life. Sign Up Here.
Check out The Sonos Wireless Music Speakers System that lets you play any song, in any room and control it all wirelessly—from the palm of your hand. Sonos gives you instant access to millions of songs and stations — including music libraries like iTunes, free Internet radio stations, and online music services, like Pandora. SHOP Here.
Want to gain more leads for your business? Affiliate marketing may increase your sales. If you are interested in creating your own affiliate program for your businesses, check out GoAffPro. Also, if you are a blogger who wishes to earn commissions while promoting for other brands' products/ services, also check out GoAffPro's advanced affiliate marketing eCommerce app program. GoAffPro is very easy to navigate and it helps you to gain affiliate members to promote your brands, or businesses from landing pages to possibly drive more sales and vice versa. Sign Up Here and learn more.
Love to draw? Are you an artist or designer? Want to buy some high quality art supplies for yourself or your kids? Blick Art Materials is a large family-owned art supplies business for professional and amateur artists and students. Blick Art Materials is one of the oldest & largest art suppliers in the United States. We know a lot of people who have been a long time customer of Blick Art Materials for decades now and we also love to shop for their cool art supplies in bulk. SHOP at Blick Art Materials today
Want to get back in shape and better monitor your health? Check out FitTrack Fitness's products that can possible get you back on track. FitTrack Fitness is a Fitness Technology brand that provides you with tools to better monitor your health. Through the FitTrack Dara scale, you can track, and see your health metrics. Their cool synchronized scale and app lets you track your BMR, Hydration Rate, Muscle Mass from your phone. FitTrack offers you one of the best smart weight scale on the market. SHOP NOW while supplies last!
Disclaimer: This site does contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, we may make a small commission. But this is at no additional cost to you. Notice that certain risks are involved when signing up for any programs, products or services and it is your responsibility to work with thirty party companies directly. The recommendation is for information gathering purposes only and we are not liable for any of the users transactions. Heidi Kimura Art LLC accepts no responsibility or liability that may incur from any of the transactions that results from our affiliate links. See Full Disclosure Policy Here.
- 12 Best Women's Wallets Design Overview. What kinds of women's wallet work best?
- 7 Bestselling Sleeveless Floral and Animal Print Dresses For Women this Christmas?
- 5 Hot Tips for Plus Size Women's Fashion-How to look skinnier and Embrace your sexy curves?
- Gay Apparel Our Megging Men's Leggings New Gay Clothing Line Collection- Yoga Pants for Men
- 9 Pieces of Gay Men's Boxer & Briefs Sexy Underwear that Gay Men LOVE!
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO READ
- Where To Find Your Next Best Coffee Shops in Spokane? Our Trusted Coffee Shop Ranking.Where To Find Your Next Best Coffee Shops in Spokane? Our Trusted Coffee Shop Ranking.
- 10 Things We Need For Our Daily Yoga Practice Designed in the USA just for you!
- Brand New Year! Brand New Me! My New Year's Resolution 2019! 15 Holiday Gifts to give to a loved one!
- Huge Valentine's Day Gift for Her Sales - Intimate Lingerie, Bras, and more for Cool Girls
- Top 3 Must Have Pet Accessories for Any New Dog/ Cat Moms and Dads